How do I import used cars from Japan to Kenya?
The easiest way to import used cars and vehicles from Japan takes only a few steps
- Explore our stock. We have over 3,000 vehicles for you to choose from.
- Select your car, and click send inquiry. Or just send an inquiry directly if you're looking for a specific car.
- A sales consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
- After agreeing on the price, we will issue you a proforma invoice.
- Process your payment within three business days. See our bank details here.
Once payment is confirmed, your car will be prepared for shipping.
What if I can’t find the vehicle I want in your stock?
If you can’t find the vehicle you want in our stock, please send us an inquiry by filling in this form We have access to more than 80,000 used cars sold in Japanese auctions every week. Let us know the vehicle you are looking for, what your budget is and when you intend to receive it.
To complete all documents and shipment procedures, we will require some information from you :from you :
- The consignee name
- The notify party
- You DHL address (where all the necessary documents will be sent)
- One of our experienced mechanic will check your car.
If there is no issue with the condition of the car, we will then:
- Book the fastest available route.
- Obtain the Export Certification from the Japanese Administration.
- Have an independent company inspect the car and issue an Inspection Certificate.
Get Your Car
After the shipment arrives at the port, clear the vehicle with customs and your get the vehicle.
If you would like more details regarding our buying procedure, please consult our FAQ.